- Rapid increase in weight in a short amount of time.
- Hypothyroidism, which causes fatigue, changes in skin and hair, weight gain and intolerance of the cold.
- Insufficient production of growth hormones.
- Diabetes insipidus.
- Inappropriate anti-diuretic hormone.
- Diminished or excess thirst due to water/salt imbalance.
Hypoventilation is the next symptom during which the breathing and lung function is affected.
Autonomic dysregulation is the next set of symptoms to follow. These symptoms cause the impairment of the autonomic nervous system and they include:
- Altered sweating.
- Decrease in body temperature.
- Decreased sensitivity to pain.
- Decrease in heart rate.
- Severe diarrhea or constipation.
ROHHAD: The next ‘Ebola’ of the World Reviewed by Atul Chavan on 4:16 PM Rating: